Zero-VOC Paint - Facility Management Product Release
The Harmony non-toxic volatile organic compounds (VOC) paint includes technology that deconstructs carbon molecules and neutralizes and eliminates dissipating odors. Formaldehyde-reducing technology helps transform airborne aldehydes into water molecules and a harmless inert gas to reduce VOCs from insulation, carpet, furniture, and fabrics.
- Products: Paints & Coatings
- Coatings Considerations For Concrete Surfaces
- Sorting Through the Various Types of Concrete Coatings
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors
- Choosing Interior Paint Colors