Zero-Turn Mowers - Facility Management Product Release
The P-ZT series has a 2- by 3-inch tube-style frame and extreme-duty front caster assemblies. The fabricated cutting deck is constructed from twin 11-gauge steel sheet construction, which equates to a 1/4-inch-thick top deck area. These mowers use commercial-duty integrated ZT3400 transmissions with 12cc pumps, which provide smooth operation. They feature speeds up to 10 mph and reduced potential for hose and fitting leaks.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Irrigation Systems: Maintaining for Savings
- Is it Time to Repair or Replace Irrigation System?
- Lessons Learned from Flooding Chaos at University of Iowa
Search Zero-Turn Mowers on FacilityZone.com