Zero-Turn Mower - Facility Management Product Release
Model 2960EFI, part of the Silver Eagle series, comes with a 60-inch cutting deck for mowing up to 5.3 acres per hour. It is powered by a 29-horsepower Kohler® electronic fuel injection engine. The mower is equipped with Hydro-Gear® and Parker® wheel motors. The Elite cutting system has a 1.75-inch blade overlap, creating a vacuum that adapts to any cutting conditions. Optional twist blades are offered to achieve a mulching effect. An operator-controlled discharge chute allows the operator to manually open and close the discharge chute to prevent clippings and other objects from being thrown from the deck.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Light-Construction Equipment Poses Buy or Rent Questions
- Understanding New Features and Functions of Light-Construction Equipment
- Application Considerations Essential When Deciding Upon Light-Construction Equipment
Search Zero-Turn Mower on FacilityZone.com