Wood Chipper - Facility Management Product Release
The 13-21T-13H is a portable, belt-driven, gravity fed unit powered by a Honda GX390 recoil start engine featuring a reversible double-edge cutting knife. The unit can chip a 4-inch diameter log and fit through a 32-inch doorway or gate for transport. The tension system tightens the belt to engage the 21-inch flywheel. The discharge chute is 54 inches high to direct chips into the back of a truck or trailer. The chipper comes with an optional lawn and garden ATV hitch.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utililty Vehicles: Repair or Replace Strategies
- Age, Mileage Factor into Utility Vehicle's Condition
- Factors to Consider When Purchasing New Vehicle
Search Wood Chipper on FacilityZone.com