Wireless Multimeter System - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless Multimeter System sends simultaneous readings to a master device up to 20 meters away. Fluke CNX Wireless System uses a CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V multimeter that displays its readings along with live readings from up to three other measurement modules, including AC voltage, AC current clamp, iFlex AC current clamp, and K-type temperature units.
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings