Wireless Mesh System - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless mesh systems are designed around lighting fixtures. System is scalable and expandable with an open systems protocol. It monitors lighting, HVAC, security, asset tracking and diagnostics, among others. Features Zigbee wireless technology and programmable zone control.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Wireless Mesh System on FacilityZone.com