Wireless Mesh System - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless mesh systems are designed around lighting fixtures. System is scalable and expandable with an open systems protocol. It monitors lighting, HVAC, security, asset tracking and diagnostics, among others. Features Zigbee wireless technology and programmable zone control.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response