Wireless Mesh System - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless mesh systems are designed around lighting fixtures. System is scalable and expandable with an open systems protocol. It monitors lighting, HVAC, security, asset tracking and diagnostics, among others. Features Zigbee wireless technology and programmable zone control.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response