Wireless Mesh Sensor Network - Facility Management Product Release
Spinwave Systems introduces the A3 Sensor Net, a wireless mesh sensor network. The company’s A3 technology is designed to minimize interference from other RF sources and power consumption.
The open architecture supports LONWORKS, BACnet (MSTP and IP) and Modbus (TCP and RTU) protocols. In addition, A3 Sensor Net interfaces to devices that use the ZigBee wireless protocol and can easily adapt to other protocols based on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard.
Sensors in the mesh network are battery powered with long MTBF and are designed for building control applications. Router/Repeater modules extend the range of the network and provide alternate routing paths for high data throughput.
- 3 Common Mistakes in Wireless System Design
- When Installing Wireless, Consider Signal Coverage, Interference, Security
- During Design, Think Ahead in Planning Wireless Needs
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Wireless Mesh Sensor Network on FacilityZone.com