Wireless Extension - Facility Management Product Release
The AZW-5000 wireless extension for BACnet networks uses mesh networking topology to add control to expensive-to-wire locations. Can locate VisualLogic controllers (VLC) up to 200 feet away from the nearest connection point, and supports one VLC or VisualLogic display and one wireless temperature sensor. LEDs on the unit indicate signal strength.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response