Wireless Ethernet Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The T925 Wireless Cellular Controller connects remote sites with central control and monitoring stations through cellular networks. It can accept up to seven Ethernet inputs — as well as four digital inputs, four analog inputs and two temperature inputs. Its four digital relay outputs can be used to control components and systems at the remote site. Features on-board data logging with up to 2 gigabytes of storage space.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Wireless Ethernet Controller on FacilityZone.com