Wireless Energy Management System - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless Energy Management system separates HVAC cost from other energy use. Cost of cooling reports software shows HVAC run time and cost per thermostat over a specified date range and compares thermostats. Reports of schedule overrides are tagged by user. Users can download data for detailed analysis.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response