Wireless Energy Management System - Facility Management Product Release
Green Solutions from SensiNet capitalizes on the unique characteristics of wireless sensor networks to make possible low-cost energy management in industrial plants that replace existing wired systems.
The wireless system includes battery-powered sensors for temperature and humidity monitoring and new sensors designed to measure voltage and electrical power consumption for a broad variety of devices including electric motors, lighting, HVAC equipment, and electric generating equipment.
- Internet of Things Can Enable Smart Facility Environmental Controls
- Using Social Media For Facility Maintenance, Emergency Response
- Smart Building Systems Beyond HVAC
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Wireless Energy Management System on FacilityZone.com