Wireless Connector - Facility Management Product Release
The 1100 Series of two-way supervised wireless devices from Digital Monitoring Products can be used to provide discreet, concealed protection for doors, windows, or other applications. It is compatible with all DMP 1100 Series receivers. The contact employs 900MHz frequency-hopping spread spectrum to ensure signal transmissions without interference in a range of environments. The 1131 comes ready to install, including a battery and hardware kit. The on-board LED provides built-in survey capability for single-person installations and eliminates the need for an external survey kit.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Wireless Connector on FacilityZone.com