Wireless Building Automation System - Facility Management Product Release
Stat Center uses a stand-alone thermostat with an extended signal range. It is scalable to hundreds of thermostats and is accessible from anywhere within the building or over the internet via standard Web browser. The software is upgradable to a full energy management system, including lighting and plug load control.
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response