Wireless Building Automation System - Facility Management Product Release
Stat Center uses a stand-alone thermostat with an extended signal range. It is scalable to hundreds of thermostats and is accessible from anywhere within the building or over the internet via standard Web browser. The software is upgradable to a full energy management system, including lighting and plug load control.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response