Wireless Automation Level Network - Facility Management Product Release
The Wireless Automation Level Network uses IEEE 802.11 (WiFi) technology to establish wireless communications for building automation controller and management level networks. It utilizes mesh technology to create a self-forming, self-healing network. The mesh network topology creates multiple redundant paths of communication. The signal is able to circumvent obstructions as it seeks and finds its target. Wireless connectivity at the automation level is especially desirable when a proposed site’s circumstances make running Ethernet cabling physically difficult or prohibitively expensive.
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response