Web-Enabled Controller - Facility Management Product Release
Integra IT-600 platform is designed to integrate common communications protocols and legacy systems through use of the NiagaraAX Framework. Compatible with BACnet, LonWorks, Modbus, and OPC. The platform offers high-level functionality including alarming, trending, scheduling, and custom sequencing. User interface is accessible from any standard Web browser. Six universal inputs and four relay outputs.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Web-Enabled Controller on FacilityZone.com