Web-Enabled Controller - Facility Management Product Release
Integra IT-600 platform is designed to integrate common communications protocols and legacy systems through use of the NiagaraAX Framework. Compatible with BACnet, LonWorks, Modbus, and OPC. The platform offers high-level functionality including alarming, trending, scheduling, and custom sequencing. User interface is accessible from any standard Web browser. Six universal inputs and four relay outputs.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response