Web-Based Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The MACH-ProWeb is programmable with a built-in Web server and flexible Web operator interface. The controller has 12 inputs and eight outputs with 256 variables, including selectable standard and custom ranges as well as fixed program-driven values. It accepts 64 system groups, allowing related points to be grouped on one display with 160 points per group.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Web-Based Controller on FacilityZone.com