Web-Based Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The MACH-ProWeb is programmable with a built-in Web server and flexible Web operator interface. The controller has 12 inputs and eight outputs with 256 variables, including selectable standard and custom ranges as well as fixed program-driven values. It accepts 64 system groups, allowing related points to be grouped on one display with 160 points per group.
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Smart-Building Tools for High-Performance Buildings
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response