Water-Cooled Air Conditioner - Facility Management Product Release
The new Office Pro® W20 is a portable spot air conditioner that offers a cooling capacity of 15,700 Btu per hour. The unit is designed for applications where an air-cooled spot air conditioner cannot be used because there is no drop ceiling or other available space to exhaust hot air. The unit is self-contained, combining a compressor, condenser, and evaporator within its housing. It requires no external condensing unit or refrigerant charging, saving construction, installation, and maintenance costs. Technicians wheel the unit into place, connect it to a water supply, plug it in to a standard 115-volt outlet, and turn it on.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings