Water Monitor - Facility Management Product Release
The wireless system continuously monitors water use in real time. The self-contained, non-intrusive system monitors the pulse of the water meter and sends real-time data to a website portal that displays the property's water use by the month, day or hour. If a major leak occurs, the device immediately alerts the engineer's computer or smartphone that a water spike above the preset limit has occurred.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Products: Grounds Equipment
- Savvy Specification for Grounds Equipment
- Managers Should Schedule Time to Test Grounds Equipment Before Purchasing