Walk-Behind Mowers - Facility Management Product Release
The electronic-fuel-injection-propane-powered Turf Tracer X-Series and S-Series hydro-drive, wide-area models use Kohler V-twin engines to reduce fuel consumption by up to 40 percent. The automotive-style closed-loop system adjusts the fuel and air mixture in real time to deliver improved performance. Both models feature a patented enhanced control system, bringing increased operator comfort and control with improved ergonomics. The X-Series is available with a choice of 52- or 60-inch UltraCut Series 4 cutting decks, and the S-Series is available with a 48-inch Series 3 cutting deck.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- The Changing Landscape of Grounds Equipment
- Grounds Managers, Manufacturers Work Closely Together
- Consider Lifecycle Costs When Purchasing Grounds Equipment
Search Walk-Behind Mowers on FacilityZone.com