Walk-Behind Mowers - Facility Management Product Release
The WHP series consists of three models — 36A, 48A, and 52A — available with 14.5 or 18.5 hp engines. The mowers have a 5.8-gallon fuel tank; standard electric start and power take-off; a pistol grip, which allows for easier adjustable tracking; and seven-gauge fabricated floating decks. Deck sizes include 36-, 48-, and 52-inch. Two additional series are also available, the WG and WH series. The WG series provides pistol-grip controls and a five-speed gear drive transmission and 32-, 36-, and 48-inch deck options. The WH series provides twin-loop controls with a hydraulic drive transmission and 36-, 48-, or 52-inch deck options.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Undetected Irrigation Issues Result In Significant Water Waste
- Winterize Irrigation Systems in Colder Climates
- Sidebar: Irrigation Audit Guidelines
Search Walk-Behind Mowers on FacilityZone.com