Visitor Management - Facility Management Product Release
LobbyWorks visitor management system is available in single-site (Express) or regional, WAN-based network (Premier) editions. Both models offer visitor registration and tracking, reporting, scheduling, and badge pre-printing. Premier edition adds self-registration, pre-registration, and notification options. Visitors check in by scanning a photo ID or business card and are compared with expected visitors, visitor history, and watch lists; after information is captured, system either takes a digital photo or captures a signature. Visit restrictions such as clearance level, access area, and visit expiry times can be set.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Innovative Products: Security
- Technology Advances Improve Access-Control Systems
- Door Inspections Recommended at Least Twice Annually
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Visitor Management on FacilityZone.com