Visitor Badging - Facility Management Product Release
EasyLobby eKiosk is self-registration system that allows visitors to register and print badges using a tablet. Visitor forms can be configured to include different fields and system can display a PDF or HTML file for visitors to review and acknowledge. Visitors can be pre-registered and system supports internal watch lists. Employee being visited is alerted via email or SMS when visitor has completed registration.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Technology Advances Improve Access-Control Systems
- Door Inspections Recommended at Least Twice Annually
- Regular Maintenance Critical to Access-Control System Performance
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Visitor Badging on FacilityZone.com