Videographic Recorder - Facility Management Product Release
The field-mountable SM500F videographic data recorder is a four-channel recorder that can be installed into a panel, wall or pipe. Itís sealed NEMA 4X and IP66 enclosure provides protection against water, dirt and dust. The product is available with color or monochrome display to present process data in a variety of formats, including chart, bargraph and digital indicator views. On-screen historical logs provide users access to alarm, totalizer and audit trail data. Process data and historical logs are archived to a removable common SD flash card with a capacity of up to 2 GB.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Videographic Recorder on FacilityZone.com