Videographic Recorder - Facility Management Product Release
The field-mountable SM500F videographic data recorder is a four-channel recorder that can be installed into a panel, wall or pipe. It’s sealed NEMA 4X and IP66 enclosure provides protection against water, dirt and dust. The product is available with color or monochrome display to present process data in a variety of formats, including chart, bargraph and digital indicator views. On-screen historical logs provide users access to alarm, totalizer and audit trail data. Process data and historical logs are archived to a removable common SD flash card with a capacity of up to 2 GB.
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings