Video Surveillance Appliance - Facility Management Product Release
The SV-32 network security appliance supports up to 32 cameras, and offers local viewing and recording capabilities. Ships with pre-installed software, including an Installer Assistant tool, which provides automatic discovery and enrollment of cameras and video devices on the network, while also allowing technicians to rapidly select and configure desired camera settings, recording modes and schedules.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Make Security Planning A Priority During Building Design
- Building Owner Needs To Take Lead Role In Prioritizing Security
- Focus On Zones Of Control And Protection To Minimize Security Gaps
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Video Surveillance Appliance on FacilityZone.com