Video Management - Facility Management Product Release
Video Management System supports surveillance systems ranging from a single standalone system to multi-site enterprise systems with up to 50 management servers. Single-system configuration can support up to 2,000 high definition cameras; enterprise system can support an unlimited number of cameras, according to the company. Video can be viewed live or played back from any Web browser that supports HTML5, as well as mobile devices.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Technology Advances Improve Access-Control Systems
- Door Inspections Recommended at Least Twice Annually
- Regular Maintenance Critical to Access-Control System Performance
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Video Management on FacilityZone.com