Video Balun - Facility Management Product Release
ENFORCER Weatherproof Passive Video Balun, features a protective weatherproof case for outdoor use and built-in pigtails for flexible installations. Passive video baluns connect a CCTV camera to a monitor, multiplexer, or video recorder. This model is capable of transmitting color video signals up to 1,300 feet (400m), or black and white signals up to 1,950 feet (600m). It also includes built-in surge protection and has a high immunity to interference.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Access Control Systems: Six Key Planning Steps
- How To Select The Right Type Of Access Control Card
- When Planning Access Control System, It’s Crucial To Get IT Involved
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Video Balun on FacilityZone.com