Vibration Meter - Facility Management Product Release
The 805 handheld measures overall vibration of 10-1,000 hertz and provides a four-level severity assessment for vibration and bearing condition. The unit detects peaks in the vibration signal readings of roller bearings of 4,000-20,000 hertz and uses a proprietary algorithm to determine if bearings are going bad. An infrared sensor automatically measures contact temperature and displays it, along with the vibration reading, for a broader understanding of machine health. A sensor-tip design minimizes measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings