Vegetative Roof - Facility Management Product Release
Skyscape vegetative roof system is available in either extensive modular tray system or intensive multi-layered system. Modular trays have interlocking design and a self-metering storm water management system. Vegetation can be planted on site or pre-grown offsite. Intensive system can be shaped around bends, curves, low-slope or other shapes. Intensive system can support foliage from one to six feet tall. Plants can be installed from pre-planted trays, vegetative plugs or sedum blankets, or hydro-planted with cuttings or seeds.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- More Misconceptions about Roofing Repairs, Inspections, Warranties
- Check Your Knowledge of Roof Blisters, Insulation, Low-Slope Design
- Test Your Knowledge of Roof Design, Repair, Maintenance
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol