Vegetative Roof - Facility Management Product Release
GardenScapes vegetative roof can be customized from a choice of regional vegetation varieties. Systems include custom growing medium based on geographic location. Growing medium contains a carbon-filtering compound to improve the quality of runoff water. Drainage system protects membrane from direct contact with growing medium while retaining enough water to keep plants from drying out, slowing drainage into storm sewers, and screening potential clogging agents from drain water. Can be used with either single or triple-ply membrane.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Reroofing California State Capitol Presents Challenges
- California Capitol Reroofing Crew Reflects Complex Project
- Reroofing Project Meets Expectations for California Capitol
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Vegetative Roof on FacilityZone.com