Variable Refrigerant Flow System - Facility Management Product Release
Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) zoning Y-Series cooling and heating system uses INVERTER-driven compressor technology. Features cooling or heating up to 50 zones through one outdoor unit, 58-65 dB(A) operation, cooling to -10 F with optional low ambient kit and pipe length up to 98 feet vertical height between indoor units.
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- Understanding Geothermal Systems as Energy-Saving Option
- Incorporating Portable Cooling Into Emergency Response Plans
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings