Vapor Barrier - Facility Management Product Release
Aero-Block WB is a fluid-applied, water-based polymer modified asphalt emulsion air, vapor, and water barrier. It can be applied by brush, spray, or roller to masonry, concrete, exterior gypsum board, stone, wood sheathing, and metal. Accommodates building movement and features water vapor transmission of .62 perms. Available in 5-gallon pails or 55-gallon drum.
- Products: Paints & Coatings
- Coatings Considerations For Concrete Surfaces
- Sorting Through the Various Types of Concrete Coatings
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors
- Choosing Interior Paint Colors