VLCA-1688 Application Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The VLCA-1688 is an application controller with a high resolution 12-bit A/D, D/A converter and new, 32-bit processor that supports its own schedules, trendlogs and alarms. The controller includes on-board Hand-Off-Auto switches, BACnet/Ethernet, BACnet/IP or BACnet MS/TP connectivity, and advanced DDC control math functions including polynomial computation and exponential function.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search VLCA-1688 Application Controller on FacilityZone.com