Utility Vehicles - Facility Management Product Release
The Brutus® line is offers front-end power take-off capability. Vehicles in the line feature a 24-horsepower diesel engine with hydrostatic transmission, on-demand true all-wheel drive, and a treadle pedal for seamless- and shiftless- forward and reverse travel. The vehicles can be paired with purpose-built attachments that allow users to execute six applications with one machine. The Brutus HD vehicle can operate three hydraulically controlled attachments — a 69-inch snow blade, 450-pound capacity adjustable-width pallet forks, and a 62-inch materials bucket with 500-pound capacity.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Historic Flooding Teaches University of Iowa Tough Lessons
- Lessons Learned from Flooding Chaos at University of Iowa
- Grounds Care Equipment Comes of Age
Search Utility Vehicles on FacilityZone.com