Utility Vehicles - Facility Management Product Release
Bobcat 3600 and 3650 model utility vehicles have true four-wheel drive, two-range transmission, hydrostatic drive, and cargo box capacity of 1,250 pounds. The 24.8-horsepower models feature cabs with heat and air conditioning. The 3650 can operate front-mounted attachments that are PTO-driven, including snowblower, angle brush, and mower. Both models include disc brakes and adjustable shocks.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Light-Construction Equipment Poses Buy or Rent Questions
- Understanding New Features and Functions of Light-Construction Equipment
- Application Considerations Essential When Deciding Upon Light-Construction Equipment
Search Utility Vehicles on FacilityZone.com