Utility Vehicle - Facility Management Product Release
Power-train choices for the Carryall 6 include 11.5 hp gasoline or 21 hp electric. The zero-emission, electric model operates for 50 miles between charges, and the model with an optional street-legal package travels 20-25 mph and qualifies for more than $1,200 in federal tax credits. The vehicle features a 6-foot bed and an aluminum chassis that resists rust and corrosion.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis
- California Campus Capitalizes on Versatility of Utility Vehicles
- Specifying Utility Vehicles for Sustainability