Utility Vehicle - Facility Management Product Release
The 1600XD4 seats four and comes standard with two rows of bench seating and a 1,325-pound payload capacity. The vehicle can tow up to 1,300 pounds with four-wheel-drive capability powered by a 22 horsepower, 1,007 cc three-cylinder overhead valve diesel engine. The vehicle has a continuously variable transmission, low- and high-gear ratios, a user-selectable locking rear differential that can be engaged in two- and four-wheel-drive operations, and four-wheel independent suspension.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles and the Road to Successful Specification
- Important Utility Vehicle Specification Decisions to Consider
- Lessons Learned From Utility Vehicle Specification
Search Utility Vehicle on FacilityZone.com