Utility Vehicle - Facility Management Product Release
Polaris BRUTUS base model has a fully enclosed, factory-installed cab with heating, defrost, air conditioning, and an electric bed lift for the pallet-sized cargo box — features offered previously only on HD and HDPTO models. Provides seating for three adults, with slide-through access. Features a 24-horsepower diesel engine with hydrostatic transmission.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Bio-Diesel Fuel Helps Put Arizona State University on Sustainable Path
- Alternative Fuels Essential Change for Arizona State Grounds Department
- Sustainability Deeply Impacts Arizona State Campus
Search Utility Vehicle on FacilityZone.com