Uninterruptible Power System - Facility Management Product Release
QPS uninterruptible power system (UPS) features an adjustable ride-through timer that prevents the unit's diesel engine from starting in response to minor power spikes, surges, and other low deviations. The system's power module consists of a diesel engine, freewheel clutch, alternator, energy transfer module, and flywheel on a solid base frame. Medium voltage unit does not require transformers.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA