Uninterruptible Power System - Facility Management Product Release
The 9950A uninterruptible power system (UPS) provides mission-critical operations with a design for 400-volt (V) power-distribution infrastructures. The three-phase, on-line double-conversion system features insulated-gate, bipolar, transistor technology. The unit's 230/400 V electrical distribution infrastructure eliminates the need for expensive, heavy transformers and extra circuit breakers required for 120/208 V power distribution. The higher power scheme has advantages such as eliminating possible failure points, occupying less floor space, and increasing efficiency.
- Back-Up Generator Meets Demand for Continuous Availability of Power
- Power Reliability Showcase Products
- Costs and Risks Involved in Generator Purchase
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA