Uninterruptible Power System - Facility Management Product Release
The 9950A uninterruptible power system (UPS) provides mission-critical operations with a design for 400-volt (V) power-distribution infrastructures. The three-phase, on-line double-conversion system features insulated-gate, bipolar, transistor technology. The unit's 230/400 V electrical distribution infrastructure eliminates the need for expensive, heavy transformers and extra circuit breakers required for 120/208 V power distribution. The higher power scheme has advantages such as eliminating possible failure points, occupying less floor space, and increasing efficiency.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA