Uninterruptible Power System - Facility Management Product Release
The 93PM can be scaled to meet the needs of critical applications, including gray or white space deployment, colocation facilities, mission-critical data centers, and virtual and cloud data centers. The uninterruptible power system (UPS) helps reduce operating expenses through the Energy Saver System (ESS), a technology that provides energy efficiency up to 99 percent without sacrificing power protection. The UPS is configured to support front-to-top ventilation for wall and row configurations and front-to-back ventilation for contained-aisle configurations.
- Should You Repair, Rebuild or Replace That Motor?
- Sizing Up a Motor's Condition Situation
- Operating Efficiency Important Factor in Motors' Repair or Replace Decision
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA
Search Uninterruptible Power System on FacilityZone.com