Ultraviolet Light System - Facility Management Product Release
The Mini UV™ is the first germicidal ultraviolet light system designed specifically for mini-split and other ductless air conditioning units. The components consist of two pencil-thin UV lamps and a power supply measuring 6 inches wide by 1.5 inches high with a 1 inch diameter, and 120 or 208-230 volts alternating current. The unit fits inside all ductless air conditioning brands and compact mini-split spaces. The unit is field-tested as 98 percent effective in reducing microbial growth and comes with a one-year warranty on all parts.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings