USB Chargers - Facility Management Product Release
The 125-volt (V) Pass & Seymour® UL-grade chargers are available in 15 and 20 Ampere versions and feature 3.1 USB charging capability. The combination AC duplex tamper-resistant receptacles contain a patented shutter system that prevents the improper insertion of foreign objects as well as twin 5 V DC USB charging ports that work with 2.0 and 3.0 compatible devices. The receptacles feature stainless steel auto-ground clips to assure positive ground, zinc-plated ground terminal screw, as well as triple-wipe brass contacts for lasting retention. The screw-pressure-plate back wiring makes for easier installation.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA