Trimmer/Edger - Facility Management Product Release
The ST725 features gear-drive technology with a dual-line cutting head and flip-down edge guide to handle trimming and edging at the same time. A variable-speed trigger enables users to determine cutting speed and maximize run time. The unit weighs 9.4 pounds, including battery pack, and features an adjustable-grip handle.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis
- California Campus Capitalizes on Versatility of Utility Vehicles
- Specifying Utility Vehicles for Sustainability