Transducer - Facility Management Product Release
To ensure accurate equipment status, feedback or data logging, the compact, scaleable Solidyne CT-100V current transducer includes five field selectable ranges measures from 0 to 100 Amps with 2 percent full range accuracy. The transducer provides a linear 0 to 5 VAC protected output signal. The configurable split core device is intended for new or retrofit applications.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA