Transducer - Facility Management Product Release
To ensure accurate equipment status, feedback or data logging, the compact, scaleable Solidyne CT-100V current transducer includes five field selectable ranges measures from 0 to 100 Amps with 2 percent full range accuracy. The transducer provides a linear 0 to 5 VAC protected output signal. The configurable split core device is intended for new or retrofit applications.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Transducer on FacilityZone.com