Traceable Thermometer - Facility Management Product Release
The Traceable Radio-Signal Remote Humidity Meter/Thermometer from Control Co. receives a radio signals from remote wireless sensors, eliminating the need for cable. The unit transmits on a frequency of 433 Mhz. Range is 65 to 100 feet, depending upon obstacles.
To assure accuracy, an individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Relative humidity range is 25 to 90 percent with a resolution of 1 percent and an accuracy of ±2 percent RH mid-range to ±4 percent RH elsewhere. Switchable thermometer range is -4 to 140 degrees F and -20 to 60 degrees C, with a resolution of 0.1 degree and an accuracy of ±1 degree C.
The main unit can receive and display data from up to three different remote sensor modules, and data is transmitted every 30 seconds. Cases are high-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic, and the included batteries power the unit for 8 months.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings