Thermoplastic Roof Bonding - Facility Management Product Release
The Flex RhinoBond Tool creates heat by induction, heating the coated Flex RhinoBond Plate that attaches the insulation to the roof deck. The heat welds the thermoplastic membrane securely to the plate. FM approved up to 150 psf. The Flex RhinoBond System attaches membranes at close intervals for fewer seams and no half sheets.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Metal Reroofing Projects
- New-Generation Roof Coatings Offer Many Benefits
- Understanding Product Needs for Roof Coating Projects
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol