Thermal-Imaging Cameras - Facility Management Product Release
The i5 and i7 cameras create images with 2 percent thermal accuracy and feature a 2.8-inch, color display. The i5 features 80- by 80-pixel resolution, and the i7 features 120- by 120-pixel resolution. The i5 offers a center-spot measurement mode, and the i7 adds two measurement modes: minimum and maximum area and isotherm. Both cameras capture infrared images in jpeg format, which allows users to rely on one image file for temperature analysis and reporting.
- Dan Hounsell: Can Money Change the Image of Maintenance?
- A Gameplan for Building Automation Systems and Energy Efficiency
- Showing Success With Your BAS Setup
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009
Search Thermal-Imaging Cameras on FacilityZone.com