Temporary Roofing - Facility Management Product Release
The 725TR air- and vapor-barrier roofing film has a new woven polypropylene facer film that replaces the white summer and black winter grades of previous versions. The new film is gray and applicable in warm and cold temperatures. The film improves dimensional stability, reducing the risk of wrinkles developing due to contraction. The all-season film includes a non-skid surface and has a life of 120 days.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Third Roof is a Charm for University of Northern Iowa
- University Faces Major Roofing Decision After Storm
- How To Hire A Good Roofing Contractor
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Temporary Roofing on FacilityZone.com