Temperature and Humidity Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The Traceable radio-signal remote humidity meter/ thermometer from Control Co. receives radio signal from remote wireless sensors to eliminate the need for cable. The remote sensor sends humidity and temperature signals to the main digital display, transmitting on a frequency of 433 MHz at a range of 65 to 100 feet.
Relative humidity (RH) range is 25 to 90 percent with a resolution of 1 percent and an accuracy of ±2 percent RH mid-range to ±4 percent RH elsewhere. Switchable thermometer range is -20 to 60 degrees C, with a resolution of 0.1 degrees and an accuracy of ±1 degrees.
Main unit can receive and display data from up to three different remote sensor modules. Data is transmitted every 30 seconds. Display’s trend indicators show if humidity and temperature are rising or falling. Min/Max memory display allows monitoring of conditions over short or long periods, including overnight or weekends.
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings