Temperature Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The SuperZone commercial zoning system is a Web-enabled solution for commercial forced air zoning applications that uses demand proportioning voting, zone priority and min/max run times to create occupant comfort and energy savings.
The Ubiquity Web interface allows all users to view information from individual zones, the whole building, or an entire multi-site enterprise.
- Mississippi State University Upgrades HVAC Technology and Benefits Bottom Line
- Mississippi State Converts Steam Plant to Condensing Units
- BAS Significant Part of Mississippi State University Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Temperature Controls on FacilityZone.com